poniedziałek, 14 marca 2016

both of Us

you know
I live in constant
longing for
what's next?

maybe lower the tension
of your expressionism
maybe start thinking
of what's next

I won't claim
any reimbursement
for what's been given
and for what's been lost

I am
on the furtherest edge of
myself whatever anyways
for you nothing
ness is an answer

for you both
there is nothing to be
sure I am though

we'll burn
nicely forming
sandy molecules
bits of life always
merge in the right spots

and that's the only
certain thing I can
hold on please
going already

both of you
form a distance
shape what's there to be
mine soul is reserved

for truth
you t(w)oo know
I could like that
for ages and a little
bit more clues
I need

you and you
why am I being
slaved by those
powers of missing

why I chose to believe
in love and a lot more
than that

the message is
today
it is not
about feelings
today
it is only
about
corpus cavernosum

this age is lost
lost it is
and so am I

Brak komentarzy: