czwartek, 18 lutego 2016

slaughterhouse rise

so i got here
here I am standing

in the middle of nowhere
staging the biography
of a smug with a heart
wide open with a careful cut

in reality of the slaughterhouse
you need a sharp knife
and morals below 0 degrees Celsius
got it? you're sorted then

success is yours
as big and vast as your lack of
understanding lyrics
and perceiving music


when I was making progress
on the mechanical tape of
upcoming death
someone pinched me

as I woke up and opened
my porky eyes
I saw the face of sun
and a wink of faith

isn't life about those seconds
about sun rising and burning skin in summer
about having too much once in a while
about your warmth and loving eyes

the slaughterer will always be there
to lay a shadow over those moments
but when the job is over
he'll jump on the death tape

right after
our last hopes
will dry out of blood

Brak komentarzy: